Monday, March 14, 2011

The Happiness of Coke

Coca-Cola is more than just a type of soda, it's a product that people from all around the world can associate with!

I love this advertisement for coke. It is such a well known product they don't have to describe it or say why it's better than the other sodas; the product speaks for itself. The commercial catches your attention from the very beginning. Bring in the music, and it becomes a party--people from all different ethnicities are then shown interacting with each other and having a good time. I know after watching that commercial it put me in a great mood and I just wanted to go get a coke! That is what I see as good advertising--appealing to the audience and make them want to go get that fun, exciting experience that can happen just from a coke. Coke brings happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment